We are delighted to reveal the training sessions for 2018!
Last year, we outgrew our venue’s capacity, so we moved the training sessions away from Marché Bonsecours into the Holiday Inn Downtown Hotel at a walking distance from Marché Bonsecours. This enabled us to double our training sessions’ offering!
We are thrilled with that opportunity so we went the extra mile to try to find training sessions that are original and avoid overlapping each other in scope. We are sure that you can find unique knowledge that will help you grow.
Without further ado, here are this year’s training sessions:
- Exploiting Websites by using offensive HTML, SVG, CSS and other Browser-Evil - 2018 Edition by Mario Heiderich (Cure53)
- A Guide to Threat Hunting Utilizing the ELK Stack and Machine Learning by Derek McCarthy and Thomas Pace (Cylance)
- Practical Alarm System Bypass for Security Professionals by Babak Javadi and Drew Porter (Red Team Alliance)
- Pentesting and Exploiting Highly Secured Enterprise Networks by Vikram Salunke (Vmaskers)
- Mastering Windows Debugger by Martin Lemay (GoSecure)
As usual, a training ticket includes meals, snacks, conference access and we host a special networking event between trainers and their students on the second evening of the training sessions. An amazing value!
See you there!
With an early bird of 20% OFF ending on February 28th, you should get up and convince that management of yours that this is BlackHat USA quality training at a fraction of the price, conference included and from the comfort of Canada.